ByRaki flavor participates in the festival “We treat Greece”
ByRaki flavor takes part in the festival “We treat Greece”, from the 23rd till the 25th of February at the Exhibition Center Agyia Chanion.
The ByRaki flavor team will be there, with picked flavors from the collection of ByRaki flavor, for a remarkable tasting and additionally, will be there to answer any questions.
This year’s festival, is converted to an assembly point of gastronomy, conversations, knowledge and projection of special flavors, for 3 days.
The festival will have six basic sections:
- Products exhibition, where producers will present their products and give prominence to their local identity.
- Flavors workshop.
- During the festival, there will be running flavors workshops, where chefs will offer to the visitor’s tastes from Crete.
- Greek cuisine, in which will be presented tasty suggestions from all over the country.
- Cretan cuisine, with recommendations and traditional recipes from the island.
- Mediterranean, with flavors and sounds from Mediterranean countries.
For more information click here.
Watch the interview of George Nikiforos, founder of ByRaki flavor.