Conference Capital + Vision 2017
The Hellenic-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Capital newspaper and the Capital.gr portal, announce the organization of the Capital + Vision 2017 multi-event conference on “Restarting the Greek Economy – Investments-Innovation-Development” to be held on 20 and 21 October 2017 at Athenaeum Intercontinental Athens Hotel.
The capital + Vision conference is now an institution. It consists of the main body of the conference and a series of parallel events, organized by public and private bodies, non-governmental organizations, innovative enterprises and representatives of the country’s productive forces.
The purpose of the two-day conference is to seek synergies and new partnerships between Greece, Germany and other countries. The event features prominent political figures, as well as top executives of the business world.
The following topics have been included in the program:
- Banks: The Challenge of “Red Loans” – Opportunities and Prospects
- Privatization, foreign investment and structural barriers
- The tax environment and the impact on entrepreneurship and growth
- Innovation – Technology – Internet of Things: The opportunity of Greece and the big investments
- Tourism as a lever for growth in the economy
- Energy – Challenges and the role of Greece as an energy crossroads
More information can be found here.
Read more news about the Hellenic-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry.