Finding the right first partners
Choosing the right first partners and investors for your company as a first time founder can be one of the most challenging, yet important, parts of the company’s journey.
What are the essentials for a start-up company to get off the ground? Funding, hiring, mentoring, first customer pledge. How prepared are founders to evaluate the available options in order to determine which one fits best with their needs and vision?
The goal is that at the end of the evening you will:
- have a better understating of opportunities and challenges of early-stage acceleration programs in Greece.
- be more open and willing to collaborate creatively with large companies and incumbents.
- have a clear picture of the available funding options that fit the profile of your company.
- have more clarity on what to ask and expect from potential investors and partners (term sheet, valuation, follow ons and value creation)
- decide if your business is at the right stage to join acceleration programs
19:00 – 19:30 – Registration
19:30 – 19:35 – Welcoming note. Dimitris Kalavros-Gousiou, Co-Founder & Partner @ Foundation
19:35 – 19:40 – Introduction from Laszlo Gulyas, Corresponding Officer at EIT Digital – leading European open innovation organisation that brings together a partnership of over 130 top European corporations, SMEs, start-ups, universities and research institutes. EIT Digital invests in strategic areas to accelerate market uptake of research-based digital technologies and to bring entrepreneurial talent and leadership to Europe.
More information can be found here.
Watch the interview of Dimitris Kalavros, co-founder of Found.ation.