He is the co-founder of Athens Biennale, since as a creator he wanted to establish in his country the organization that hosts and promotes art. He also works as a personal coach, andthrough this endeavor he tries to understand the human motivation.
His latest works are: GAP, is a series of portraits of George Andreas Papandreou, the former Prime Minister who is directly linked with the current political and economic situation in Greece, and Mindfulness, a short film on the wave of mindfulness and its sociopolitical impact, shot in Vietnam. Cuckoo, is a theatre play on the fall from grace and into insanity of an ex Golden Boy, andCrubeens, is a multilayered project with workshops and public interventions in Cork, Ireland, coproduced by National Sculpture Factory in which he is a resident artist for 2015.
- Direction/Post Production: Michalis Felanis
- Camera: Michalis Felanis, Zoi Valve
- Sound: Giorgos Pavloudis
- Production Co-ordination and Interview: Elena Priovolou
- Texts & subtitles: Elena Priovolou
- Project Manager: Kyriaki Kostolidou
- Project Director: Vassilios Bartzokas