Founderhood: Virtual pre-accelerator program
The first 3-month pre-accelerator program organized by Founderhood was successfully completed. It aimed to provide selected startups all over Greece with the right tools in order to accelerate their growth.
Overall, 16 people from 7 startups took part in the program.
The participating startups were:
- Woteur: Online platform for interaction between startups and entrepreneurs.
- E-activities: Telematic tourism services.
- gr: Marketplace for greek goods.
- Infashion: Aggregator fashion app.
- Iqrate: Market Intelligence service for accommodation.
- Protechtid: Smart security system for kids based on IoT.
- ShadesForYou: App that analyses using AI systems the facial characteristics of a person and suggests the ideal sunglasses.
The Founderhood pre-acceleration program gave the startups teams the unique opportunity:
- To interact with experts, CEOs and investor from all over the world.
- To set weekly goals with the help of a mentor and grow their business.
- To have access to educational material.
- To enter the Founderhood community, establish new collaborations and expand the number of their customers.
Mentors of the startups were:
- Vasilis Georgitzikis, Co-founder, Spanner CI
- George Melissaropoulos, Investment Consultant, Knowbox.Fund
Invited speakers were:
- Nikos Ioannou, Co-founder, Delivery.gr
- Ilias Vartholomaios, Co-founder, Owiwi
- Panos Mantzaris, Independent Consultant & Investment Advisor
- George Gatos, Vice President of Growth, Workable
- Lucy Xu, Founder, The Port
- Greg Zontanos, Co-founder, Weengs
- Andreas Constantinou, Founder, SlashData
- George Siatras, Co-founder, kleesto
- George Papadakis, Co-founder, Bestprice.gr
- Nikos Manouselis, Co-founder, Agroknow
- Chris Gasteratos, Investment Analyst, Marathon VC
- Petros Maragkoudakis, Co-founder, All Inclusive Dining
In the online platform startups can create their own profile.
After summer, the next virtual pre-accelerators will commence.
More info can be found here.