Aegean: Free training program
Are you between 18 – 30 years old and interested in acquiring knowledge and work experience in the Customer Service sector?
Apply now for the Get Into Customer Service free training programme and have the competitive advantage of being considered for 20 job openings currently on offer by Aegean, in Attica at its call center.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of those who will be hired: Handling inbound calls for the following:
- Book seats
- Issue e-tickets
- Provide information on flights, fares, as well as new services
- Perform changes/cancelations for e-tickets or bookings
- weekly staff meetings
Interested in applying?
As a candidate you should have the following personal requirements:
- Bachelor degree will be an asset
- Greek and English fluent written and spoken are mandatory
- Excellent knowledge of at least one of the following languages: German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Team oriented
- Ability to work on rotation shifts
Receive free training, from top trainers, focusing on practical skills required for sector-specific jobs.
Improve your soft skills, strengthen your professional profile while building your confidence.
Develop interview skills and build a strong CV.
All participants will be considered by Aegean for job openings at its call center, in Attica.
Apply now and get experience with Get Into from one of the leading companies in the Customer Service Sector.
More info can be found here.