Brainfactory – From Idea to Launch
Youth Entrepreneurship Club organizes the online entrepreneurship training program Brainfactory – From Idea to Launch, for a limited number of students who want to learn the skills needed to become a business idea.
The program will be exclusively online and will include:
- 5 x 2 hours Q & A talks with successful startup founders
- 5 x 2 hour mentoring sessions with business consultants to create Business Model Canvas & Pitch Deck
- Networking with experts, founders and investors
- Certificate of Attendance
- Secured place on a study trip to America (San Francisco or New York & Boston)
At the end of the program a video pitch competition will be held online and the public will choose the 3 best ideas.
The 3 winners will win prizes totaling 2500 euros.
Specifically, the top 3 will win a 3-day educational trip to Brussels, which will include:
- Air tickets,
- Accommodation in central hotel with breakfast for 2 nights
- Visit the world’s largest technology companies and meet with top executives
The first will win extra airfare for a 10-day educational trip to America (San Francisco or New York & Boston) and the second a 1-year subscription to the Growthmentors platform.
Anyone who has completed the program will be given a high priority in travel by SWEN Travel for a limited number of people in San Francisco and Boston & New York to get to know the startup ecosystem of America.
More information: www.brainfactory.gr