HIGGS Survey: NGOs & COVID-19
The new HIGGS survey “COVID-19 & NGOs: The Day After” answer questions like: “What is the impact of the pandemic on the function of the organizations, funding and services they provide to society?” and “What tools do you need to meet the growing needs?”.
Specifically, the research focuses on 5 main issues:
– Impact of COVID-19 on the operation of non-profit organizations & their action in the field
– Impact of COVID-19 on the functioning of non-profit organizations in finding funds
– Needs of non-profit organizations due to COVID-19 in the next period (Operation/Funding)
– Educational needs of non-profit organizations due to COVID-19
– How the day after is shaped for the sector of non-profit organizations
The research was conducted through a structured questionnaire which was completed by 119 organizations from all over Greece and from the whole range of the Greek NGOs: from Health and Social Welfare to Refugee/Immigration and Culture.
You can download the survey here.