Stelios Vitogiannis, ASTIR
Stelios Vitogiannis is continuing the family company ASTIR, which was founded in 1955 and manufactures crown corks for the beverage and soft drink industry. He is fully involved in the company for over a decade and has great experience in the manufacturing process and perfect knowledge of the international market. As CEO of ASTIR since 2007, has managed to make it one of the biggest and most loyal crown producers worldwide. With continuous investments in advanced technical equipment and modern machineries, supreme quality products and extrovert orientation has succeeded to export over 90% of its production, to more than 45 countries, in all continents. For fifth year in a row, ASTIR is achieving an outstanding performance in revenue increase and enhancement of its financial results. The company today is having an overall capacity which exceeds 12 billion crowns from its state-of-the-art production facilities in Greece, Canada and Egypt. The key to this success is the company’s philosophy for a harmonic cooperation with all partners, to achieve:
– Excellent after sales service and customer support.
– Development of innovative and value added products.
– Efficient and competitive sustainability in the market.
– Strict quality standards and extremely efficient processes.
- Direction & Post Production: Vassilis Tsapopoulos
- Director of Photography-Camera: Andreas Stanotas
- Interview: Yorgos Mitropoulos
- Project Manager: Fotini Dafoti