Some of his most important projects: In 2008, he completed a two month project in United States driving from coast to coast supported by a Fulbright scholarship. During 2000-2004, he photographed the construction of Egnatia motorway at its full length of 680km, in Northern Greece. He is currently commissioned by Stavros Niarchos Foundation to work on the construction of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) that includes the New National Library of Greece, the Greek National Opera and the Stavros Niarchos Park in Athens, designed by Renzo Piano.
He has provided the photographs for a number of books in art and architecture, among which: Thessaloniki 1912-2012 The future of the past, text: Leon A. Nar (Athens 2011),Bank of Greece Τhe Buildings Prof. Maro Kardamitsi-Adami (Athens 2011), On the Edge: New Architectures in Cyprus, Prof. Yiorgos Tzirgilakis (Athens 2010), Royal Mansions in Greece, Prof. Maro Kardamitsi-Adami (Athens 2009), Ernst Ziller 1837-1923: The Art of Classic, Prof. Maro Adami (Athens 2006), Αthens Suburbs & Countryside in the 1930s, Prof. Dimitris Philippides (Athens 2006), Italian Architecture in The Dodecanese Islands, Prof. Vassilis Kolonas (Athens 2002).
He taught Photography in the School of Architecture, University of Thessaly from 2008 to 2011.
- Direction/Post Production: Michalis Felanis
- Camera: Michalis Felanis, Kostas Felanis
- Sound: Giorgos Pavloudis
- Production Co-ordination and Interview: Elena Priovolou
- Texts & subtitles: Elena Priovolou
- Project Manager: Kyriaki Kostolidou
- Project Director: Vassilios Bartzokas
- Music: “My Life” by Nikko Patrelakis
- Used with kind permission from Smallhouse Records/PRS